Are you a professional photographer who shoots using 2 or more cameras? Or do you photograph with friends and/or colleagues very often and would like to all geotag your photos? Well, gps4cam makes it easy for you.
Imagine you are on a trip to Yosemite with 5 friends. All of you have cameras and all of you take pictures of the wonderful spots out there. If you want to geotag your photos then you have a few options:
- Every one of you should have a camera with a built-in GPS
- Every one of you should have a hardware GPS module that should be used with the camera
- Or simply, one of you should have gps4cam on his phone, use it and then everyone can geotag his own photos. Yes it’s that simple!
How Does it Work?
- One of you should have gps4cam on his phone and should launch the app
- All of you can start shooting
- When you are all done shooting, the guy who has gps4cam should stop gps4cam and generate the QRCode
- He photographs the QRCode
- The rest of you should also photograph the generated QRCode by photographing the screen of the phone (Do not use the photo of the QRCode taken by the first guy)
- Once you are home, download gps4cam desktop (free) and process your photos + the QRCode in gps4cam desktop
- You are all set and your photos are geotagged
This applies also to people who shoot using several cameras. When you are done shooting, just photograph the generated QRCode using all your cameras and process your photos + QRCode separately (each camera alone).